These are just a few of the spreads from one of my latest albums. The collage is a surprise, complimentary spread that we always add to the end of all our albums. It's our little way of thanking our clients for sharing their special day with us.
As I had posted earlier on this couple, it was our first themed wedding and we had a blast with this shoot. For me, the album designing is one of my most favorite parts abo
ut doing wedding photography. Our clients pick the images for their album, and I turn them into art. Some albums are more challenging than others but that's all part of the job. Hope you enjoy!
ut doing wedding photography. Our clients pick the images for their album, and I turn them into art. Some albums are more challenging than others but that's all part of the job. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment