My playground for the weekend was the Mavris Arts and Events Center located downtown, Indy. I've been looking forward to this venue as it provided new and different opportunities with the Indianapolis skyline and the many trains that run up and down the tracks nearby. This particular shot was actually much harder than I had originally thought it would be. Slowing down the shutter made it very difficult to keep my bride and groom in focus but I think my amazingly talented husband finally got it figured out. I hope to return here one day to perfect this particular shot. And until then, CONGRATS to you, Kelsie and Zach, your day was amazing!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
My Playground
My playground for the weekend was the Mavris Arts and Events Center located downtown, Indy. I've been looking forward to this venue as it provided new and different opportunities with the Indianapolis skyline and the many trains that run up and down the tracks nearby. This particular shot was actually much harder than I had originally thought it would be. Slowing down the shutter made it very difficult to keep my bride and groom in focus but I think my amazingly talented husband finally got it figured out. I hope to return here one day to perfect this particular shot. And until then, CONGRATS to you, Kelsie and Zach, your day was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment