Sadly enough, yesterday we experienced a personal loss to our family. Our most beloved pup, Jett, was struck by a vehicle. We had him for a very short period of time but he was the perfect addition to our family. We cancelled all of our sessions for the day, except for one because we were unable to make timely contact with the family. However, I am a firm believer that God allows things to happen in our lives for a purpose and this sweet little boy served a very meaningful purpose in my life yesterday! I could not have asked for a more perfect child in my studio on a day when inspiration did not come easily. Jay was just what I needed....a real breath of fresh air and for a brief moment, I was able to laugh and smile, leaving all my troubles behind.
Monday, January 18, 2010
A Breath Of Fresh Air
Sadly enough, yesterday we experienced a personal loss to our family. Our most beloved pup, Jett, was struck by a vehicle. We had him for a very short period of time but he was the perfect addition to our family. We cancelled all of our sessions for the day, except for one because we were unable to make timely contact with the family. However, I am a firm believer that God allows things to happen in our lives for a purpose and this sweet little boy served a very meaningful purpose in my life yesterday! I could not have asked for a more perfect child in my studio on a day when inspiration did not come easily. Jay was just what I needed....a real breath of fresh air and for a brief moment, I was able to laugh and smile, leaving all my troubles behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment