Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just Getting Started

Having finished our first wedding of the year this weekend, we're just getting started. Our bride and groom were visiting home here in the US from Scotland. Mike and I had never met them, not until the eve of the rehearsal and I must confess, I was a bit nervous about that fact. However, I quickly discovered that there was absolutely nothing to fret. My bride, Jessica, was not only beautiful but she was very playful and we enjoyed lots of laughs together. My groom, Kyle, was about as easy-going as they come. The two together not only compliment one another but are a perfect match. The fact that there was 100% rain prediction in the forecast didn't bother us one bit. We managed to get some stunning images, as you can see. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Mohler and thank you for sharing your special day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment