Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Debuting Our Tea Party And Dress Up Sessions

The one photograph of my daughters that I never got was the one where they adorned themselves with hats, necklaces and dresses two times their size while sitting around the table with their most cherished teddy bear and doll baby; and to this day, I regret it. Such a precious time in the life of a little girl and now, those moments will not come my way again until grandchildren - which, I'm hoping will be a very long time from now. Anyway, when the idea came to offer tea party and dress up sessions, I was quick to begin adding all the necessary props to my studio in order to debut, what I think, will be one of our most popular sessions yet to come.
We are going to host these unique session as a separate booking altogether and here is how it will work: What I'll need from you is 1 to 4 little girls with very vivid imaginations. We'll head out to the woods or favorite park, with props in tow. I will photograph for about 45 minutes while the little one's play visiting places that only a child dreams of. These sessions are perfect for sisters, cousins, best friends or parties so get one booked today - these childhood moments will be gone before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment