.jpg)
Well, where to begin - Kashia is our senior representative this year and I am so excited about this particular session. However, mother nature has definitely got other plans for us. Tonight's session began with sticky, balmy temperatures but we were prepared to moved forward since our last session in July was cancelled due to a severe thunder storm that blew through just hours before our session was scheduled to begin. We arrive at the IMA stoked and began our session with Kashia in a beautiful pink gown.However, the clouds started to roll, the wind blew hard and the sky turned black in an instant... All I could think was, "NOT AGAIN" but it was just our luck and the session ended with a bolt of lightening...grrr!
I have to hand it to Kashia, she took it all like a real trooper, not a wince or a grimace, she continued to smile that beautiful smile that I am looking forward to capturing over and over, I guess, when mother nature decides the time is right..jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment