Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Senior Year

















Well, it's official - I am the parent of a senior and this past weekend Mike and I took our oldest daughter out to get a few pictures - after all, it's what you do, right?!? For me, it was bitter sweet....bitter in the sense that I am that old....that my baby, isn't well, a baby anymore; sweet in the sense that she has grown up to be a wonderful young lady and she is excited about her future - we all are. Many emotions flooded my mind that evening and from what I hear, there will be lots and lots of experiences just like it throughout my daughter's senior year. So, I will try to take it all in stride - not get too freaked out - and enjoy the ride with my kiddo - wish me luck and even more important, say a prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment