Thursday, October 27, 2011

Puppy Love











Tonight Mike and I spent an evening with Jen and Craig and their beloved pooch Cooper. The weather was a huge question mark the entire night. We didn't know from one minute to the next if the skies were going to open up and pour out loads and loads of rain so I was a bit anxious wanting to get the session complete....that is, until I met Cooper. The minute our eyes locked and he started wagging that tiny, little nub of a tail - I was hooked and all my worries flew out the window. I could have cared less about anything except petting, squeezing, hugging and rubbing Cooper - the puppy that looks just like a Boyd's Bear. Jen and Craig, I had a wonderful time with you both this evening and I'm totally looking forward to spending your wedding day together with you - by chance, is Cooper going to be in attendance - I'll be due for some more puppy kisses and I already miss him like CRAZY=)

No comments:

Post a Comment