Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back Home Again

As many of you know, Mike and I hail from Lebanon, Indiana; yet, we haven't taken wedding pictures at a Lebanon venue for nearly a year now. With our latest couple, we were finally able to return to our old stompin' ground. The weather was beautiful but a little too windy for my bride so we utilized the natural light that was afforded us in the bridal suite of one of Lebanon's local churches.

Often times, during our Lebanon weddings we bump into a lot of familiar faces and this day was no exception. It was great seeing so many of those folks that I run into at the local grocery store, work place or city park. It's one of my most favorite things about living in a small town. I can be myself here in this small town and people let me be just what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment