Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tiny Blessings

Meet Ethan Hine, if you haven't already. By all practical purposes, Ethan should not be here - but, yet he is and on this day, my life was blessed because of him. For an evening, I was able to share a walk in the park with the Hine family strolling along the path stopping from time-to-time at some nearby waterfalls so older brother, Caden, could do some exploring while feeding the Coy fish. We were nearly the only folks around so it was quite peaceful. A cool, gentle breeze blew through Ethan's curls eventually lulling him to sleep. It was his first time visiting a park and he thoroughly enjoyed it - we all did! Jason and Kelli, you are amazing parents and Caden is the best big brother. Thank you for sharing the evening with me - it was something I'll always treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Tears stream down my eyes as I write this.. They are wonderful pictures and I agree what a great family.. Thank you for taking them!

    ReplyDelete