Thursday, October 25, 2012

I See A Miracle In You








Last night Mike and I had the opportunity to spend the evening with the Hine family. It's been a while since we last saw the Hine's and so we had some catching up to do. Caden is now 5 and has the vocabulary of a grown adult. He is mommy's little helper and takes great care of his little brother Ethan, who by all accounts, shouldn't even be here today. Ethan is a miracle and every time I get the chance to be with him, I am reminded that Our Father in Heaven is still very much in the business of performing miracles and answering prayers. I am always inspired by this family and their strength in persevering, even when the odds are against them! I love your family and have been blessed by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment