Monday, October 29, 2012

Katie, Steven...and DALLAS






Last night Mike and I spent, a cold...well frankly, a freezing, windy evening with Katie, Steven and Dallas shooting their engagement session for next year's wedding. This is one of our last engagement sessions of the season which is always bitter-sweet for us...bitter in the sense, that we are wrapping up yet another year of work and sweet, because...well, we are wrapping up yet another year of work! We had a blast getting to know Katie and Steven and the graffiti wall that Katie's brother painted just for the two of them, was nothing short of fabulous; but, the star of the show...hand's down, was Dallas...between that nose, those ears, his two front paws that bowed and that adorable little grin, I just wanted to squeeze him over and over and over! Thanks Katie, Steven and Dallas for such a fun night. I hope you enjoy the "teasers"

No comments:

Post a Comment